BenRyan

bit's 'n Bobs

The Call of Agon: Book One of The Children of Telm

The Call of Agon: Book One of The Children of Telm - Dean F. Wilson What were the main themes of the book? Demons, murder, revenge and betrayal. Everything about this book was well executed. The author has a writing style that is very poetic and despite the scenes depicting evil, you don't quite feel that way.

Describe 2 different settings or locations. The hall way was dark and damp, like a tomb. Brick walls were dusty & smelled like mold. They were covered with moss and fissures. Then, there was the monastery which was cold, dark and drafty. It was very large with big open rooms. A lot of the locations in the book had a dark feel to it in contrast with the colourful characters that the author brought to life.

Were you able to connect with the main character and why? It was hard to pick a single character as I found every single character to be memorable. However, I did find that their names seemed confusing at some points.

Disclosure - As a Quality Reads Book Club member, I received a free copy of this book from the author via Orangeberry Book Tours in exchange for my honest review.