BenRyan

bit's 'n Bobs

The Silver Sphere

The Silver Sphere - Michael Dadich Did you find that the cover and title represented what the story was really about? How so or how not?

The title went along with the book. The Silver Sphere was brought at various stages of the book.

The cover reminded me of medieval England. The girl wearing the fur with what looks to be a broad sword. I would have definitely picked this book to read just by looking at the cover.

What did you think of the story structure with the past revealed in short chunks? Did you find it effective?

The past was revealed in bits and pieces throughout the story. Just enough of the past was revealed to make sure the reader understood what was happening. I would have liked for more information, maybe these are bits for the next book.

Secondary characters play an important role in this book. Which secondary character resonated most with you and why?

Lots of secondary characters, some very important and others just wrote in to fill a role. Max or Zach seems like the most important secondary character.

Max grows to be very important to Shelby, while Zack is now an Assembly Member not just a Kin.

How you define yourself is a central theme in this story.

If I could put myself in this book I would be the witch that confronts Zack. I have always been fascinated with witches and Michael Dadich makes them even more appealing.

What did you think of the ending?

I felt the ending was wrapped up too perfectly. I would have liked more battle with the Nightlander army.